AER ACOUSTICUBE IIa
~ Acoustic Amplifier~
Finest acoustic/jazz guitar amplifier on the planet.
Developed to amplify all acoustic instruments, including voice.
Absolutely mint, as new condition!
Includes the rare Sub 10 bass speaker
A superbly satisfying amplifier in every way. Gorgeous sonic bliss with acoustic archtop jazz guitars or any other acoustic instrument.
Dynamically controlled 2-channel 120 Watt power amplifier and coaxial two-way speaker system with integrated frequency crossover network. Sound quality is legendary.
Enjoy full bass reproduction with the Sub 10 passive bass speaker, rated at 250W / 8 ohms, with a 10″ speaker, and is specifically designed for use with the Acousticube. Amp stacks nicely atop the Sub 10. Incidentally, the amp has another set of feet on the right side, in case you would prefer to have the controls run vertically (with the handle on top).
Includes cushioned nylon cases: Two close fitting cushioned covers that slip over the top of each unit allowing access to handles, and one larger gig bag for the amp and accessories. Plenty of room for cables, footswitch, etc. All set, ready to go!
Included footswitch permits selection of two memories, and effect on-off. I believe it may have other functions as well, but I’ve never actually used it myself, so I’m not familiar.
Acousticube IIA SPECS:
The Acousticube is AER’s top amplifier. Even though it boasts 120 watts of headroom, it still weighs in at less than 30 pounds. In addition to the extra wattage, you get AER’s 32-bit stereo, pannable digital effects processor with 100 presets (two of which can be stored for footswitch use). Also includes stereo headphone jack, stereo line out, recording outs, effects loop. 13 x 13 x 10. 30 lbs.
three band tone control
8″ coax speaker system with integrated tweeter
two way crossover
digital effectunit (100 effects, 2 can be stored)
footswitch for effect selection
Models: Sub 10, Sub 12/400P – passive bass speakers
Passive bass speakers. Sub 10 is rated at 250W / 8 ohms, with a 10″ speaker, and is designed for use with the Acousticube and / or CX8 (with a 200Hz crossover frequency). 250W / 8 ohms RMS output, 10″ coaxial speaker system. Subbass-Extension for Acousticube or CX8. Bottom End for Cubes.
“The basis for the development of the Acousticube was the authentic sound of the instrument.
Combined with our sound-esthetical ideas and experience in the field of studio and PA technology we constructed a little giant that has definitely set up standards. For 10 years it has been the reference for acoustic amplifier systems. Surpassing the sound is still challenging but hardly achievable.”
Buyer pays actual shipping with insurance and trackable delivery. Cashiers Check or PayPal (buyer pays PP fee).
- New York
Popular Ads Overall
- Dake Traphagen Torres 640 Scale 2006 Classical Guitar European Maple/Spruce – Extremely Rare! (88 views)
- Robert Ruck Classical Guitar 2003 Absolutely Gorgeous Rare Cedar/Brazilian Rosewood (79 views)
- 1995 Hermann Hauser III ~ Segovia Model ~ Classical Guitar (71 views)
- 1998 Gibson Custom Shop Tal Farlow Archtop Guitar – AAA – MINT! (71 views)
- 2000 Benedetto Manhattan AAAA-flamed Honey Blond (Guild Custom Shop) – Collectible! (67 views)
- 1954 Gibson ES-175 Spectacular, Mint! (64 views)
- Buscarino Monarch 17″ Hand Carved Solid Woods (61 views)
- 1994 Buscarino Starlight (prototype) (60 views)
- 1980 Gibson ES-175/CC (Charlie Christian) Rare Collectible (58 views)
- FALCON EXCEL (D’Angelico Replica) (53 views)
- FENDER ’65 Super Reverb Amp Blackface Reissue
- Emery Microbaby Amp & Speaker
- 1998 Gibson Custom Shop Tal Farlow Archtop Guitar – AAA – MINT!
- Buscarino Monarch 17″ Hand Carved Solid Woods
- FALCON EXCEL (D’Angelico Replica)
- 2000 Benedetto Manhattan AAAA-flamed Honey Blond (Guild Custom Shop) – Collectible!
- 1980 Gibson ES-175/CC (Charlie Christian) Rare Collectible
- 1954 Gibson ES-175 Spectacular, Mint!
- Robert Ruck Classical Guitar 2003 Absolutely Gorgeous Rare Cedar/Brazilian Rosewood
- POLYTONE MEGA-BRAIN JAZZ GUITAR AMP HEAD w/Foot switch!