Incredibly beautiful, highly-flamed Benedetto Manhattan finished in luscious Honey Blonde, from Guild’s Custom Shop.
The Ultimate Hand-Made Archtop, Highly flamed, exquisitely grained woods, Lush Fingerboard.
The Manhattan features a carved, hand graduated and tuned top of very select, aged European spruce. It has fine-lined binding throughout. The neo-classic ebony fingerboard is also bound to match the body binding. The back is carved, hand graduated and tuned of select, aged and highly flamed European maple with matching flamed maple sides. Signed inside by Mr. Benedetto.
The back is carved, hand graduated and tuned of select, aged and highly flamed European maple with matching flamed maple sides. As usual, strange reflections and ghostly images (particularly on the back) should be ignored. Guitar condition is new, UNMARKED, looks as if it has never been out of its case.
The neck is sheer joy, a player’s dream come true. The guitar is finished so beautifully, you will have a hard time putting it down.
Gorgeous exotic burled headstock overlay adds richness and warmth to an already spectacular instrument.
The Manhattan also features the ebony Benedetto finger-rest, adjustable bridge and the classic Benedetto ebony cello tailpiece. Includes original custom deluxe hardshell case.
There is really no finer, nor more elegant instrument made today. This is a stunning instrument of incomparable beauty with the warm, sweet acoustic jazz sound that only a Benedetto can deliver.
NOTE: Price to purchase new from one of the very few authorized dealers who can actually get his hands on one is $15,000, no discounts permitted (I believe there are fewer than fifty of these in existence). This instrument is #26 in the series (I believe there are fewer than fifty of these in existence). To my knowledge, this is the first (and only) instrument of this series to ever have been offered for sale on the open market. Take advantage of this rare and singular opportunity to save thousands of dollars on one of the most sought after archtops ever built.
This 2000 creation was purchased new by me in January 2001 and is in absolutely new condition, has always been kept in my home in a closely monitored humidity-temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. As usual, strange reflections (particularly on the back) should be ignored.
Nut Width – 1.75′
Scale Length – 25″
Pickup: Benedetto S-6 Pickup
Headstock – Exotic Burl Veneer Headstock Overlay
Deluxe Gold Hardware
- Northport New York
Popular Ads Overall
- 1954 Gibson ES-175 Spectacular, Mint! (13 views)
- 2000 Benedetto Manhattan AAAA-flamed Honey Blond (Guild Custom Shop) – Collectible! (12 views)
- Robert Ruck Classical Guitar 2003 Absolutely Gorgeous Rare Cedar/Brazilian Rosewood (12 views)
- 1995 Hermann Hauser III ~ Segovia Model ~ Classical Guitar (10 views)
- 1980 Gibson ES-175/CC (Charlie Christian) Rare Collectible (7 views)
- Buscarino Monarch 17″ Hand Carved Solid Woods (5 views)
- Buscarino Monarch 17″ Hand Carved Solid Woods
- 2000 Benedetto Manhattan AAAA-flamed Honey Blond (Guild Custom Shop) – Collectible!
- 1980 Gibson ES-175/CC (Charlie Christian) Rare Collectible
- 1954 Gibson ES-175 Spectacular, Mint!
- Robert Ruck Classical Guitar 2003 Absolutely Gorgeous Rare Cedar/Brazilian Rosewood