Let me take your breath away…
I am very pleased to offer yet another extraordinary instrument. This, from the world renowned Hermann Hauser III, grandson of Hermann Hauser I, who built that famous guitar for Andres Segovia. This is unquestionably a stunning and most refined instrument, with that impossible-to-capture old world quality and tone that makes Hauser guitars among the most treasured in the world.
This instrument has been played very little, has been lovingly cared for, and is in absolutely MINT condition. Never concertized, never played out. Always kept in non-smoking, humidity- and temperature-controlled environment. Unmarked, as if new out of the box.
All pictures can be relied upon to represent the instrument well.
Fifty year-old woods from Hauser’s well-known (and envied) vast stock of the finest aged European woods. Beautifully grained bear-claw German Spruce top, gorgeous deep shimmering straight-grained Master Grade East Indian Rosewood back and sides, ebony Fingerboard, Reischl machines.
Masterfully set up by Hermann Hauser III himself at my personal request, it possesses a very smooth neck profile, and delightful action for easy playability. Hermann has supplied me with extra saddles for low, medium or high action, to suit your preference.
Unmistakable Hauser headstock has been copied by many others, but none truly comes close to this original.
Elegant and beautiful Reischl Lansdorfer Tuning Machines with mother-of-pearl buttons. Plates are gold (delicately light gold) in color.
The famous Hauser V-joint. Also copied by many, though few have succeeded to deliver the same sweet singing tone and endless sustain. True to its reputation, this guitar is very comfortable to play with a luscious neck, and very slightly smaller proportions than some other full-size concert guitars.
Incredible fifty-year-old Master Grade East Indian Rosewood. Few other builders can get their hands on this very rich quality of wood. As with most Hauser guitars, this one is finished with varnish all around.
World’s finest immaculate workmanship, elegant aesthetics, and a warm, sensitive, responsive delightful voice combine to make this magnificent Hermann Hauser III Segovia Model a joy to own and play. The Segovia Model is fairly rare, and is an upgrade to Hauser’s standard concert models. It is a dream for players, students, and concert artists alike.
ust another of the gorgeous and unique details that make a Hauser a Hauser, and place this world class instrument in a category all its own.
Guitar comes with original handsome lightweight German made GEWA polycarbonate case.
- Northport New York
Popular Ads Overall
- 1954 Gibson ES-175 Spectacular, Mint! (13 views)
- Robert Ruck Classical Guitar 2003 Absolutely Gorgeous Rare Cedar/Brazilian Rosewood (12 views)
- 2000 Benedetto Manhattan AAAA-flamed Honey Blond (Guild Custom Shop) – Collectible! (12 views)
- 1995 Hermann Hauser III ~ Segovia Model ~ Classical Guitar (9 views)
- 1980 Gibson ES-175/CC (Charlie Christian) Rare Collectible (7 views)
- Buscarino Monarch 17″ Hand Carved Solid Woods (5 views)
- Buscarino Monarch 17″ Hand Carved Solid Woods
- 2000 Benedetto Manhattan AAAA-flamed Honey Blond (Guild Custom Shop) – Collectible!
- 1980 Gibson ES-175/CC (Charlie Christian) Rare Collectible
- 1954 Gibson ES-175 Spectacular, Mint!
- Robert Ruck Classical Guitar 2003 Absolutely Gorgeous Rare Cedar/Brazilian Rosewood